Wednesday 7 September 2011

THE BIRMINGHAM INTERNATIONAL COMIC SHOW

SECONDS OUT... ROUND 4

I had a great time at the First Birmingham International Comic show. When I say 1st I refer to the new location, so much easier to get to. Only a one day event this year, just above my old stomping ground Nostalgia and Comics.

As per usual I had little time to look around, none in fact as I molded like a manakin to the seat. An animatronic one at that, with a nodding head and movable right arm with just enough motion to power through the sketches requested.


As the energy I required was provided by Wine Gums. I later found the nutrition I needed to recover more satisfying than ever.

Though the beer itself was quite expensive.


I enjoyed the sketching and the chat's so a big thank you to all those that came over for either.





No comments: