Tuesday 25 May 2010

BRISTOL 10'

WoW.

A full 2 days later and I am only just stating to recover. For those that came to see me New and Old a big thank you. I am now all sketched out.

I arrived on Friday night and despite all my promises to myself did not leave the bar until after 2.00 on the Saturday morning. Though in all honesty the alcohol probably did help with the sunstroke.

Glass half full. Until I drank it.

I spent Saturday sketching with the Draw the World Together crowd, doing my bit for 'charity'. In the lovely air conditioned Mercure Hotel. So I suppose it was well justified to find myself in the bar at 4.30 in the morning drinking with Mark Buckingham and Paul Ridgon. Cheers guys, I figured it was time to leave when the lights came on and the staff were vacuuming around us.

A big thank you to Mike Allwood the Comic Expo Organiser for fitting me in at the last minute over at the Ramada City hotel to sketch for joe & jane public. Much appreciated Mike!

Any-who, back to the Drawing Board.

No comments: