Sunday 29 November 2009

MEMORABILIA 09


Last weekend saw the second time I was a guest at The Memorabilia Show and the first as the organiser of Comic City. First I want to say a big Thank You to the owner of the show and all those that called by for sketches or just to show interest.


I was joined for the weekend by Kat Nicholson and Jason Cardy representing the Charity 'Draw the World Together' and I called on the talents of former Comix students Joe Ward, Tom Wilson & Matt Birks who all did a sterling job assisting with sketches for the charity.


Also in attendance were fellow professionals Lew Stringer, John Mccrea, Keith Burns & Laura Howell, who all added their unique ability's over the weekend. A big 'Cheers' to Lew for some of the photo's.


The memorabilia was big success, from sketching Deadpool to Darth Vader I barely got a chance to look around. Luckily most of the sites to be seen would pass by from time to time, although I didn't get chance to sit in 'The Back to The Future Delorian'!

No comments: